Quick link to your answer
General Info Phu Quoc
Are you looking for white sand beaches, crystal clear water and a coastline filled with palm trees? In that case, Phu quoc will be the right destination for you. Although tourism has been growing incredibly fast on this paradise island, you can still easily find a good spot on the most popular beach called Long Beach. This main beach is located south of Duong Dong town, where you will also find most accommodations.
If you are looking for a more unique experience or (almost) empty beaches, we advise you to have a look the southern beaches Bai Sao and Bai Dam. Exploring Phu Quoc by motorbike is a great way to discover the island and see its many white sand beaches. Other activities you can do are diving & snorkeling, visiting the national park, visit the Suoi Tranh waterfall or just relaxing on the beach and sipping away a coconut or cocktail while watching the sunset.
How to get there
- Flight: 580.000 VND (€22), duration: 2 hrs
- Bus and ferry: 425.000 VND (€16), duration: 9 hrs
- Ngoc Thanh Express: 280.000 VND (€10,50), duration: 2,5 hrs
- Superdong: 330.000 VND (€12), duration: 2,5 hrs
- Superdong: 230.000 VND (€9), duration: 1,5 hrs
- Ngoc Thanh Express: 215.000 VND (€8), duration: 1,5 hrs
- Thanh Thoi: 185.000 VND (€7), duration: 2,5 hrs
- Taxi: 200.000 VND (€7,50), duration: 10min
- Shuttle bus: 40.000 VND (€1,50), duration: 10min
- Taxi: 120.000 VND (€4,50), duration: 10min
- Shuttle bus: 50.000 VND (€0,50), duration: 10min
My favourite accommodations in Phu Quoc
- €15 or less Island Life Hostel
- €15 to €30 Orchard Fruit Farm Bungalow
- €30 to €50 Phu Quoc Valley Resort
Was this post useful to you?