Quick link to your answer
General Info Nha Trang
For many people, Nha Trang is a popular city to break their trip between Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh or Mui Ne. However, when you are looking for a very chilled beach vibe, this is not the place to be. The beaches are not bad, but the fast growing tourism has made the locals greedy and unfriendly.
Pushy vendors and aggressive taxi drivers are common complaints. For these reasons, we advise to stay in Quy Nhon instead. Quy Nhon is rich of a very long stretched out beach, where hotels won’t ruin your view and locals will still greet you with a big smile. Also don’t forget that Hoi An has some pretty decent beaches with a much better vibe than the over touristic beaches of Nha Trang.
How to get there
- Bus: 50.000 VND (€2), duration: 1 hour
- Taxi: 300.000 VND (€11), duration: 45min
- Train and bus (or taxi): 640.000 VND (€24,50), duration: 11 hrs
- Bus: 250.000 VND (€9), duration: 10 hrs
- Flight and bus: 2.070.000 VND (€79), duration: 3 hrs
- Train: 116.000 VND (€4,50), duration: 5 hrs
- Bus: 110.000 VND (€4), duration: 5 hrs
- Bus: 120.000 VND (€4,50), duration: 5 hrs
- Bus: 160.000 VND (€6), duration: 5 hrs
- Train: 136.000 VND (€5) + taxi (+/-€20), duration: 5 hrs
- Flight: 500.000 VND (€18,50), duration: 3 hrs
- Train: 500.000 VND (€18), duration: 9 hrs
- Bus: 190.000 VND (€6,75), duration: 10 hrs
My favourite accommodations in Nha Trang
Was this post useful to you?